Donate $25 – I do not want to bake anything so here’s the money I would have spent on those cupcakes!
Donate $50 – I do not want to walk, swim or run in any activity that has the word “thon” in it so here’s the money I would have paid for my child’s “free” t-shirt!
Donate $75 – I do not want to attend any fancy balls so here’s the money I would have spent on a new outfit!
Donate $100 – I really wouldn’t have helped anyway, so here’s $100 to forget my name!
Donate Other Amount – I am making this donation to express my appreciation for not having to buy or sell anything!
The Village School PTA is an active volunteer organization where parents and teachers work together to provide enriching programs and fun events for children and their families.
The PTA continues to be a positive force in your child’s life by sponsoring the following:
- Imaginative and enriching student assemblies
- Informative parent programs
- School-wide events such as Science Fair and Wolf Walk
- 4th grade record setters
- 4th and 5th grade field days
- 5th grade police DARE program
- 5th grade carnival
- Fall and spring book fairs
- Participation in the National PTA Reflections program
- Mini grant program that fosters innovative quality classroom educational programs
- Environmental programs and green activities
Our primary tool for fundraising is our Just Write A Check (JWAC) campaign. By donating to the Village PTA, you are ensuring that all Village students continue to grow and thrive as a result of our programs and activities!
Thank you in advance for your continued generosity for the Village PTA and for assisting us in enriching your child’s Village School experience. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Village PTA Executive Board